Saturday, April 3, 2010

Q&A #4

Have you ever been depressed and/or cut?? -me
yep, i did cut myself.
I know it's easy to say now, but cutting doesn't help. You can't see that in times you want to cut yourself and you don't really care but you hurt the people that love you more than you hurt yourself. Is it worth it?

Sometimes boys are stupid and don't realize what they have infront of them. So sorry if this has been asked before, But have you showed him? by CaseyyP
I told him how I felt and he doesn't feel the same way. I'm not sure how I feel right now.
I'm not sure if should show him the secrets now... would it make a difference?

my heartbreak right now feels like your first discription. :( cant wait for it to stop. :( well, and my question: what time is it now there?
oh no, all the best for you, dear.
but huh? i don't get your question...

Ask me anything http://formspring.me/SecretAgency

2 comments:

  1. tha last question, the girls (i prusome) is asking what the clock is. maybe she is from america (probably) and I guess your from europe (I am too, and since most stuff on your blog are in some german language I am guessing you live in europe)
    Hope I helped:)
    I love your blog. And you know what, a boy that doesnt understand how much you love him and doesnt love you back isnt worth it. You deserve someone better. I know that now you cant think of that, but just so you know:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi. i just found your blog and i must say that i love it, both the blog and the consept. i've made a little blogpost about it in my very own blog. hope it's okay that i used some pictures from your blog at the same time. keep up the good work! love from lisa :)

    ReplyDelete