Thursday, March 25, 2010

Q&A #2

where did the idea come from? by onesweet

I wrote little messages like that before, but my old blog wasn't the right place for it, so I created a new one. It's a nice feeling to share someting everyday and I'm still in love with the idea ;)

Your're 18 & i'm 14 How do we have the same secrets? It's creepy but i love them p.s t.y for keeping this side up and lots of secrets :D

i don't think this has anything to do with age. it's about love. age doesn't matter if you're in love. or sad. or happy.

Hi, I'm brazilian and I love your blog SO MUCH *-*; Why did you create it?

thank you.
I just wanted to share some secrets, this blog is like a diary somehow. It's nice to share these secrets with friendly people, who feel exactly the same and understand you. I'm very happy about every reader and every single comment, email or question.

Yes, I think you should show him. It`s always perfect to know that someone loves you this much, and he`d be sooo happy! I don`t know if I think this because I`m a "dreamer", but I truly believe in it. What do you think? by nzcv

i'm not sure whether he would be happy. i don't think he loves me. i don't think he loves anyone.
but maybe you're right. i'll tell you how this story goes on ;)

1 comment:

  1. your blog is a huge inspiration for me !

    tell him what you feel.

    its better to regret something you did than something you didn't

    remember : everything will be okay in the end. if its not okay, its not the end :)

    ReplyDelete